Full-Time Solutions Architect at AirtelTigo,Accra
• The successful candidate for this role will join our Information Technology team as a Solutions Architect.
• (S)He will report to the Head of Business and Services Support and will be responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the customer and business architectural plan.
• The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for IT investment rationalization, solution planning, release Management and Stakeholder management.
• S(He) will also be responsible for ensuring strategic alignment as the result of selecting and adjusting IT portfolio components to contribute to accomplishing our organization’s strategic objectives.
• Lead all product and solution delivery in the Customer Solution services team.
• Deliver End-to-End Solutions for the local operation organization. Will work closely with marketing (Consumer), Sales (Go To Market), Customer Operation (Include Billing Operation) and other business areas, creating winning proposals and successfully delivering within budget.
• Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between solution and business expectations.
• Responsible for all Product and Promo solutions, VAS, Mobile Money Platforms and Bank / third-party Integrations, and IN Projects.
• Accountable for consistency and delivery of the entire solution
• Responsible for Program & Project Portfolio Governance, Demand Management, Change & Approval Control
• And Publishing & tracking the of OLA & SLA on all projects
• Responsible for managing the Full end to end Product Life Cycle process of all consumer and enterprise products by streamlining all products request, reporting requirement from the business, analyzing and managing products from the conceptual stage, through to the implementation and testing stage to attain 95% First Time Right (FTR) delivery to the business.
• The (SA) will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing solutions for business support processes, meeting standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software and interconnection of information systems. The (SA) will be responsible for understanding the user needs to propose adequate solution alternatives.
• Responsible for complying with SOA architecture standards, continuously identifying areas of improvement in our Solutions Framework and taking initiatives to new approaches to optimize our existing processes.
• Establishing and guiding the selection, prioritization, balancing, and termination processes for portfolio components to ensure alignment with organizational strategy.
• Ensuring timely and consistent communication to stakeholders on progress, impacts, and changes associated with the management of the portfolio.
• Managing the Products and promotions portfolio for AirtelTigo.
• Responsible for VAS Online Solutions as well as the product and promo portfolio.
• Responsible for the delivery of all business and enterprise solutions & Platforms
• The evaluation & Selection of New Products introduced by VAS Vendors and all product/promo design and development (both Enterprise and Consumer),
• Develop and implement plans to achieve a specific scope that is driven by the objectives of its program and, ultimately, organizational strategy. It is largely concerned with achieving specific deliverables that support specific organizational objectives.
• Responsible for adopting a portfolio management framework to the organization’s needs, including its alignment with organizational processes and systems;
• Providing key stakeholders with a timely assessment of portfolio and component performance and assisting decision-makers with the review, reprioritization, and optimization of the portfolio.
• Responsible for identifying the opportunities to use technology to impact business unit strategy and performance as well as identifying the sources of advantage and look for customer opportunities that anticipate and satisfy changing customer needs.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, Telecom engineering or related field (System Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, IT Engineering, Network Systems Engineering).
• PMP and ITIL Certification will be an advantage
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the IT industry (Telcos preferably)
• At least 5 years of UML experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Software development (including PAAS/SAAS) and SOA Architecture
• Expert level experience in API definition and integration.
Closing Date: 07 August, 2019
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
98 total views, 8 today