Full-Time Senior Manager FP & A at AirtelTigo
• The successful candidate for this role will join our Financial Planning and Analysis Team as a Senior Manager FP&A in the Finance Department. (S)He will report to the FP&A Director and will be responsible for spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and strategic planning.
• (S)He is also expected to understand the key drivers of our business performance across the different products we offer and identify the potential risks and opportunities behind the numbers that may impact performance.
• This involves the analysis of actual monthly performance, quarterly forecasts, annual budget and long-range plans. The successful candidate will also work alongside other finance functions and commercial teams to provide a view of performance to senior management and the Board to better understand the trends in the business for decision making.
• Lead the preparation of a strategic plan, annual budget and quarterly forecast. Review and challenge contributing stakeholders of their plan.
• Provide leadership with detailed, forward-looking commentary that highlights business opportunities and risks and their anticipated effect on full-year revenues, costs and profit.
• Drive continuous improvement of current methods of working to optimize forecasting and budgeting models across the business. Work with financial systems, business intelligence team and business stakeholders to ensure that system planning tools are up to date and fit-for-purpose.
• Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all stakeholders during the planning processes, ensuring high quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
• Challenge the reasonability of Revenues and operating expenses during the respective planning and reporting processes to ensure proper representation and accuracy of the business performance.
• Works at the direction of the Director of FP&A in performing various financial or budget analysis in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditure and cash flow budgeting.
• Other ad hoc analysis to support the FP&A team and the wider finance group.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; MBA highly preferred;
• Accounting qualification such as CPA, CIMA, ACCA, etc. will be an added advantage;
• 5+ years’ experience in FP&A with good technical understanding;
• Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment;
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
• Strong or advance Analytical, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills required;
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 31 July, 2019
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
27 total views, 1 today