Full-Time Senior Cost Engineer Job at Tullow Ghana Limited
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company primarily focused on Africa and South America with a portfolio of 90 licences across 16 countries.Since 2006, Tullow has had interests in two licences in offshore Ghana. In 2008, Tullow was appointed as the Jubilee Field Operator and, working with its joint venture partners and the Government of Ghana, went on to achieve first oil in November 2010. The Jubilee field has become Tullow’s key asset generating significant high-margin oil production. Tullow’s second major discovery and subsequent development in Ghana is the TEN fields where first oil was successfully achieved on time and on budget in August 2016.There are further exploration opportunities for Tullow Ghana including expanding Jubilee to include outlying deep-water reserves. More information can be found here:The provides cost engineering and project control services to the Ghana Assets, in consultation with relevant Business Unit Budget Holders at Tullow Ghana Limited (TGL), by playing a key role in the requisitioning process and ensuring accuracy of information entered in SAP in support of all expenditures.Tullow Ghana Limited (TGL) is seeking to hire a Senior Cost Engineer based in Accra to work with Budget Holders and Project Controls Manager to establish best practices in planning and cost management including;
- Preparing cost performance and planning reports (VOWD, forecast, actuals) and QAQC reports prepared by other junior members of the Project Controls team.
- Leading monthly cost and planning meetings with Budget Holders.
- Assisting Budget Holders integrate cost management and activity planning;
- Supporting and being responsible for more than one Budget category (OPEX, CAPEX) for multiple functions.
- Undertaking special improvement projects under direction of the Project Controls Manager.
You will ideally be an experience project controls engineer with experience in Monitoring cost and planning performance within Exploration and Production environment. You will also be able to demonstrate expertise in the following areas;
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field; a master’s degree will be advantageous.
- Knowledge and application of cost and planning engineering principles.
- Knowledge of design and implementation of projects preferably in the offshore oil and gas industry
- Good knowledge of planning, cost management and reporting systems together with ability to consolidate project data from several sources for overall presentation.
- Working experience with established cost management and planning software;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.To achieve this, we offer our employees:
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities.
- Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Closing Date: August 26, 2019.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply on Company Website
127 total views, 3 today