Full-Time Project Implementation Officer Job at Ignitia
Small-holder farmers, who produce most of the world’s food, are often amongst the world’s poorest people. We are working to change that.
ignitia has developed the world’s first and most accurate tropical weather forecast model to benefit both small-scale farmers and agricultural organizations by providing hyperlocal weather data that directly impacts yield and productivity. We are a high-
tech social enterprise that leverages advanced technologies to provide a unique and valuable means for farmers and organizations in emerging markets to stabilize operations, mitigate risks, and maximize profits.
When you’re part of the team at ignitia, you’ll be tackling the impact of climate change and food shortage by transforming how farmers in the tropics leverage the weather to improve yields. You’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
ignitia is a low-ego, high-energy environment. We don’t have many layers and we are not into red tape or office politics. We have some of the best minds in meteorology and technology working alongside a powerful commercial sales team to change how weather impacts the lives of farmers.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
As ignitia’s lead Project Implementation Executive, you will lead customer success outcomes across our core market of West Africa.
You are passionate about high quality execution, and will tap into your deep experience in the implementing complex programs to achieve flawless execution of projects and deals closed by your colleagues in Sales. You will be handed newly acquired customers in the Agri and NGO sectors, and will ensure the accurate, timely implementation of each project.
From understanding customer requirements, meticulous planning, building a relationship based on trust, consistently excellent coordination and delivery through to supporting the service renewal. You will be the main point of contact through which ignitia delivers excellent customer service.
You will be supported by a small yet mighty team of scientists, marketers and technical experts. You will lead the charge in establishing ignitia as the lead provider of weather data across this market.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
● Drive project and customer success outcomes: ensure successful project deployment, increase renewal rates and reduce churn, increase customer satisfaction and lifetime value
● Own and manage project stakeholder relationships to ensure high quality, on time and consistent implementation of project activities
● Deliver quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards
● Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of implementation and impact on the customer through pre-agreed operational metrics.
● Build professional and technical knowledge by committing to continuous improvement, pursuing attendance of educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
● Create and curate customer success assets including best practices, product literature, implementation guides, case studies and video testimonials.
WHO ARE YOU?
You’re not just great at planning and managing complex projects to delivery. You are proficient at translating relationships into customer satisfaction and sustained income. You know how to shape the way ignitia delivers customer satisfaction in its projects. You are analytical and focused, but love working with teams across ignitia to deliver the project plan. You have a keen interest in agriculture and the NGO landscape in West Africa and their decision-making processes.
You are entrepreneurial and persistent. You are ambitious and love being part of a high performing team. You think your work should make a difference and still be fun.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE?
● You have an undergraduate degree (minimum) from a recognized university
● You have 3-5 years of experience in project implementation and delivery, preferably in agriculture
● You are skilled in stakeholder engagement and managing complex stakeholder relationships from Executive to field level
● You are skilled at delivering through a matrixed, international organization
● You have good knowledge of the agriculture food chain and the development sector in West Africa, the players, their priorities and how they operate
● You are a powerful communicator – both written and oral – and can leverage relationships of trust to deliver results
● Knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel management
● Outstanding project management skills
● Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
● Superb analytical skills and a master of data analysis
- We are go-getters – we work hard and have a sense of urgency in pursuing the opportunities that help us accomplish our goals
- We act as owners – We take every decision based on what’s best for the company. We take responsibility for our actions.
- We are curious – we learn rapidly and eagerly; we are in constant search for ideas that challenge conventional wisdom. We lead the way.
- We act with integrity – we treat others the way we like to be treated. We deliver on our promises and we do what we say we will do.
- We strive for excellence – We aim to be the best in everything we do; we recruit fantastic talent. We provide great customer service and we provide the best weather data on Earth!
Closing Date: Ongoing
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply on Company's Website
201 total views, 1 today