Full-Time Key Account Manager Job Vacancy at Philips
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has a direct presence in four other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Casablanca, Cairo, and Nairobi.
Currently, we have an opportunity for a dynamic Key Account Manager for the Personal Health division covering Domestic Appliances and Personal care products. This role is for French West Africa and will be based in Accra, Ghana.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing sales and marketing activities within Philips’ Personal Health channel (Key accounts and Traditional Trade), establishing a professional working relationship, building excitement for the Philips Brand, driving the implementation and execution of demand generation activities as well as Philips Partner Program deployment within their accounts, increasing sales effectiveness and skills of resellers.
You will be reporting to the Business Development Manager Personal Health.
In this role, you are responsible for
- Growing Philips Personal Health’s business within your accounts,
- Expanding partner business to advance Philips ’s mindshare and partner’s value-add,
- Contributing to the support essential for successfully pursuing and winning opportunities for the partner and Philips,
- Building personal communication skills and effectively leverage communication assets (web, telecom) to motivate partner selling and alignment with Philips,
- Developing enduring partner business relationships based on competence and responsive partner support in line with Philips’s GBP,
- Maintaining solid partner business intelligence.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A graduate degree/Masters level or equivalent is desired
- Fluent English and French is a must have
- ≤5 years working experience ideally in consumer electronics or consumer FMCG
- Experience in West African francophone countries
- Work experience in an international environment, ideally gained within a matrix organisation,
- Strong communication and negotiation skills,
- Strong Account management skills.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programmes.
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
126 total views, 2 today