Full-Time Human Resource and Administrative Manager at Reputable Company
• Responsible for coordinating policy, directing and managing Human Resource and Administrative functions of the Company to ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
• Developing and managing employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, employee roles, training, policies, functions and resourcing partnerships with businesses and individuals to deliver a complete corporate experience.
• Overseeing Department functions and managing employees
• Management of permanent and non-permanent employees per the labor law.
• Manage the resourcing of non-permanent employees
• Ensure confidentiality and non-compete (where applicable) agreements are in place for all employees, Management staff and individual contractors.
• Ensure that minimum wage, legally required statutory deductions and overtime laws are fully applied.
• Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts – Ensure relevant, compliant and fully documented contracts are in place for all staff including Management and contractors.
• Draft and revise contracts as updates become available and confirm contract terms are understood by non-permanent employees.
• Develop, implement and manage processes around the employment lifecycle (resourcing, talent management, recognition and reward, engagement, performance management) of non-permanent employees for a seamless experience whiles noting accountability expectations and protection against legal, regulatory, and liability issues.
• End to end management of interns.
• Structure and manage non-permanent employees and contractors whiles providing internal customer support as the point of contact for managing all HR partners and third-party employees.
• Ensure excellent people management practices for all third-party employees.
• Dynamic and competitive industry
• Multinational environment – HR Group best practices
• Matrix and projects environment
• Performance driven environment
• Diverse workforce demographics & Employee Expectations
• Labor regulations & legislation’s
• Unionized environment
Qualification Required & Experience
• A First Degree in Human Resources, Law, Psychology or related discipline
• 5 years’ experience as a Contract employee’s management administrator, HR Business Partner, Contract management at the supervisory level or at least 3 years in a management role.
• Age above 35 years with vast experience in HR modules and in-depth knowledge in labor laws.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
• Strict adherence to company guidelines, compliance laws, and legal requirements.
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Knowledge in Partnership Management.
• Leading Virtual Teams.
• Generalist HR experience.
Skills & Physical Competencies:
• Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality at all times
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 08 August, 2019
154 total views, 6 today