Full-Time Finance Business Partner Job at Fidelity Bank Ghana
This job is the link between Finance and Business. It requires individuals who are dynamic and have personal impact, and who can gain and maintain credibility across the Business. This is a highly visible role which involves providing analysis and insight on business performance
- The job holder acts as a primary point of contact for Business requiring support in financial decision making and strategy development. The job holder will be proactive in engaging and influencing the business, providing value added financial insight and support to Business for decision making and driving continuous improvement in the Business performance.
- The Finance Business Officer will own the delivery of KPI and performance targets. This role will be tasked with the ability to understand & interpret the underlying numbers and identify key drivers of business. The job holder will need to draw conclusions through analytical data from various financial, management information systems. The role is key in facilitating the drive forward of the finance function in order to add further value.
- Assess the performance of Strategy Business Units (SBUs) amongst other key performance indicators on daily, weekly and monthly basis or for any period required. This involves amongst others preparing periodic income statements and balance sheets for each business unit to highlight performance for a period.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Performance Report (MPR) for business, and in the process review actual against budget. Interpret and explain performance within the business on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Work proactively with business to understand future financial needs and produce efficient solutions to meet these needs.
- Collaborate with Revenue Assurance unit to monitor, on a monthly basis, all income lines to prevent revenue leakages.
- Assist with the organization of the MPR and QPR sessions
- Daily review of GLs and highlight any anomalies for redress and follow up to ensure satisfactory closure
- Liaise with Data Analytics on developing reports and script as necessary for business performance reporting
- Prepare customer profitability reports as and when needed.
- Perform financial analysis of transactions and its impact on the bottom line to relationship managers and business to make key decision on whether to take-on or let-go off deposits or loans.
- Assist with the planning and budgeting for all business units
- Reconcile and update the loan loss provision schedules monthly for use in Business Performance reporting process.
- Create and amend MIS codes for all staff as and when needed.
- Assist in the preparation of the Finance Weekly Performance Report on the last working day of the week.
- All other duties as may be assigned
Key performance measures/deliverables
- Prompt identification , resolution or escalation of all exceptions noted during GL reviews and report preparation
- Maintenance of appropriate schedules supporting all business performance reports at all times
- All reports are accurately prepared and feedback provided within required timescales
- Provide high quality and reliable financial input to business decision making
Problem solving, planning and decision making
- Daily investigation of P&L and Balance sheet transactions, balances and variances.
· Assist in designing processes to improve business performance measurement.
· Ad-hoc queries
· Daily time management – tasks are generally carried out daily
Knowledge, experience and personal competencies
- A First Degree in Accounting or Finance (BSc Accounting, B.Comm , etc)
- Part or full qualification in Professional Accountancy (CA, ACCA, CIMA, etc)
- 1-2 years’ experience working in financial reporting (a finance or risk support role would be sufficient).
- Working knowledge of accounting software. (Knowledge of Flexcube, SAP or Bank Master will be an advantage.)
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data for acceptability and correctness.
- Analytical mind with strong orientation to financial analysis.
- Ability and experience in communicating with all levels of management regarding management information needs.
- Good interpersonal skills required in liaising with people at different levels within and outside the bank.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Dynamic self-starter with a personal ambition to succeed.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A person with high integrity.
- Be ambitious.
- Excellent computer skills particularly in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access & Power Point.
How to ApplyClick here to Submit your CV and Application
140 total views, 3 today