Full-TimeCX Industry Marketing Manager Vacancy at Oracle
We are looking for a creative and driven Modern Marketer to lead Oracle’s Industry Programs for our CX SaaS business across the EMEA Region. With a strong focus on digital & agile marketing strategies focusing on Account Based Marketing (ABM), you will be able to demonstrate the ability to further establish Oracle’s brand and to generate sales leads and pipeline within our Top Accounts sector. You will drive Industry specific Marketing programs & activities throughout the region as well as driving thought leadership, awareness and demand generation. This role supports the field activities for the Oracle Digital organization together with the Demand generation manager for Oracle Digital. As part of the EMEA SaaS Field Marketing Team, the success of the CX Industry and Top Accounts Marketing Manager relies on working closely with all key stakeholders including: Field Sales Organization, Marketing product lead, Sales Development, Demand Generation, Advertising, PR, Social Media & Marketing Operations.
Strong industry /vertical knowledge, organizational skills and project management skills are required to ensure that the designed high return marketing programs & activities are executed with proven ROI, expanded Thought leadership, Awareness and Share of Voice to support Oracle’s overall sales strategies and to drive leads & pipeline across the region.The CX Industry Marketing Manager role is accountable for efficient execution of integrated marketing programs to expand Oracle’s footprint and revenue within the Top accounts’ space and fully integrated with the EMEA Marketing strategy. Your success will be measured with a set of KPIs reflecting progression of Share of Voice, Reach and Engagement as well as Pipe Volume, Value and Velocity resulting in strong revenue growth impact within the large accounts sector. You will be reporting to the EMEA Field Marketing Senior Director.
• Lead Execution of Industry focused marketing programs & Activities across EMEA with an Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy.
• Align campaign tactics to buying cycle stages and solution areas based on the persona & Industry.
• Integrate programs with regional and product marketing strategy supporting the business with awareness, leads and pipe contribution.
• Boost Awareness via Marketing Assets, Customer Public References & Stories, Paid | Earned | Owned Traffic + Conversion
• Monitor, analyze and report on performance of each campaign & activity and communicate results and plan for improvement; check lead quality and sales follow-up, and action timely if required.
• Collaborate with the business development group to ensure successful follow up
• Define and plan local campaigns with the marketing product lead director & the demand centre.
• Innovate: Lead tomorrow’s digital approaches. Tap constantly into new digital & social marketing approaches that may be of value, creating a pipeline of tests with pilots on the most promising (focus on scalability and business impact). Ensure best practice sharing.
• Web, Social create web traffic, localize website, boost campaign results by integrating social focusing on the Enterprise accounts.
• Customer Advocacy & Content: Use Customer References Stories, Use (local) asset Library with up to date Relevant Content (TOFU/MOFU/BOFU)
• Driven, High Energy, Can-Do attitude
• Strong knowledge of the various marketing disciplines especially Account Based Marketing, field marketing and digital marketing; thorough knowledge and practical working experience of a wide range of direct digital marketing channels from website, to search engine, to social media channels, to digital multi-touch and nurture campaigns.
• Strong business acumen, analytical competency and influencing skills. Able to focus on the detail as well as the bigger picture.
• Demonstrable competencies in Enterprise Applications Marketing; experienced in developing and executing integrated modern marketing plans for IT companies based on business needs and with a deep understanding of audience generation strategies and segmentation for the complete buying cycle. Experience in CX/CRM marketing is preferred.
• Strong project planning and execution skills, with strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible roadblocks and provide viable solutions.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively, and keep schedules and projects in order and up to speed.
• Experience of using modern marketing and sales processes and systems, preferred experience with Eloqua.
• Experience of working with third party suppliers and managing & motivating agencies to push creative barriers in communicating with customers.
• Excellent budget & project management skills.
• Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
• Enthusiastic, open, flexible and extravert personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in high-paced environment.
• Results driven (pipeline driven) and team-work oriented
• Fluency in English is essential.
• University Degree required – with a focus on Sales, Marketing or Business preferred.
Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in Sales support of pipeline and revenue objectives. Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings. Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations. Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs. Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner. Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting. Acts as a virtual team liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs and launches. Communicates program status, action items, and deliverables across Field Marketing team and Sales.
Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to provide consultative input to senior Sales leaders. Basic understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles. Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions. Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams. Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed. Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
222 total views, 1 today