Full-Time Cashier at Prudential Capital
• Establish an exciting and welcoming affair for prospective clients on entering the company.
• Supervise debit, credit or cash transactions, as well as other forms of payments.
• Review cash accounts on a daily basis
• Supply clients with relevant information on products and services.
• List all promotions and relay them to customers
• Resolve customer issues pertaining to products and services
• Manage exchanges and returns, taking into account procedures on such matters
• Maintain an extensive report on daily, weekly, and monthly transactions
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma/HND/Degree in any relevant field.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
• Sufficient clerical, bookkeeping, and administrative cash handling experience
• Ability to maintain a balance of large bulk of currency constantly
• Ability to maintain confidential information, thereby safeguarding the bank’s integrity
• Ability to execute assigned duties effectively by proper understanding of both verbal and written directives
• Ability to tolerate stress
• Adequate customer service orientation and experience.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 23 June, 2019
81 total views, 3 today